Below the 45th Parallel: The Official Guide
“Below the 45th Parallel: The Official Guide to Chasing the Aurora in the Great Lakes Region” will release on November 30, 2022! Created by the Founder of the Michigan Aurora Chasers, who has helped hundreds of people see the Northern Lights for the first time, this book will give you the tools to realize this rare and elusive dream.
This book will help you:
- Understand the 45th Parallel, why it’s significant, and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Find out when Kp matters — and when it doesn’t.
- Get proven advice on how to view colorful Aurora with the unaided eye at lower latitudes.
- Too many failed attempts? Learn what to do and what not to do.
- Use a checklist of all the things devoted Aurora Chasers do to get the shot in any conditions.
Reserve Your Copy Today!
Simple, Easy Advice
From the field guide you can carry with you to the easy tips for Aurora Forecasting, we’ve got you covered! This book is a must-have for any beginner in the lower 48 states or similar latitudes. Check back on November 30 to buy your book!