“I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Continue reading
A Performing Debut
In 2019, I’m thrilled to make my debut as an author who performs for a public audience!
Interested in attending?
Get updates: News & Events
Or RSVP to the ever-changing tour page: The Celestial Lit Tour
After trying my hand at short-form fiction, I’m getting the hang of it! My first short story about the Milky Way was published in 2018. Check out these others:
- “Relic in a Bottle,” magical realism about a museum
- “The Cellist,” literary fiction
- “BlackJack: The Dawn of Dark Pollution,” speculative fiction
- “Seeing Orange,” literary fiction
- “The Prisoner,” literary fiction
- “Wishing on the Clock,” magical realism
Get more details about my short stories!
“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”
— Jamie Paolinetti
After submitting to a gallery, I’m excited to share that several of my paintings were selected for exhibition and publication!
- Three paintings are on view in a gallery exhibition called Still Point X
- Several paintings will be printed in the summer edition of the literary journal, Still Point Arts Quarterly
To see more of my artwork, visit KaelinArt.com/Art.